Take waste out of the equation when managing your period! This soft, internally-worn reusable menstrual cup is made with body-safe medical grade silicone. It allows you to do your thing (run, bike, yoga, chase your kids around!) in comfort.
This reusable option will save thousands of disposable period products from entering the landfill.
What makes XO Flo different?
- XO Flo holds more fluid (38 ml) than most other cups due to its rounded shape and high, slanted release holes.
- XO Flo’s soft beaded stem is designed to be both trimmable and super comfortable when left untrimmed.
- XO Flo’s patent-pending inner support rings help pop XO Flo open once inserted—no need for a thick, uncomfortable rim like other cups. Support rings also ensure easy removal.
- XO Flo is made in USA with smooth, flexible medical-grade silicone.
Should I get the XO Flo or XO Flo Mini?
1. After use, wash your menstrual cup with mild soap and water before reinsertion.
2. At the end of your cycle, wash and dry the menstrual cup before storing it in the drawstring fabric bag provided. Do not store your menstrual cup in a plastic bag or airtight container.
3. At the beginning of your next cycle, thoroughly wash your cup with mild soap and water before using. You may also choose to boil the cup in an open pan for up to 5 minutes. Note that prolonged boiling may damage your cup.
Important! XO Flo has two small holes near the opening of the cup which should be kept clean. Do not use a toothpick or other sharp objects to clean the holes as this may damage the cup. Instead, submerge the cup in water and squeeze the water out through the holes. Your menstrual cup may naturally discolor slightly over time. This does not impair its function.
Pairs well with: Menstrual Pads.
MATERIALS: Made of flexible, body-safe medical grade silicone.
BRAND: Made in Oregon, USA by Glad Rags, a Certified B Corp.
END OF LIFE: This product comes in a recyclable paper box and has a cloth carrying bag. At the end of its life (10+ years), this product can be sent back to Tare Market as part of our silicone recycling program through Terracycle.