Decorate your home or tree with these gorgeous, one-of-a-kind holiday ornaments! Hand-sewn with organic wool and non-toxic dye, they're not only stylish, but kind to mother nature too. Make them even more fun by adding essential oils to turn them into eco-friendly air fresheners!
Pairs well with: Essential Oils
Choose between our favorite handpicked options:
- Happy Bears - Let their little smile bring joy to your home! Scarf color will vary between blue and purple. 4"x3.5".
- Santa's Helpers - Their delicately hand-sewn details from their little eyes and ears to their wagging tails give these pups their unique character and beauty. Size may vary between 2"x2" and 3.5"x3.5"
- Sweater Mouse - hand-sewn eyes and ears paired with a hand knitted sweater makes this the cutest little mouse you've ever seen 4"x3"
- Tutu Mouse - hand-sewn eyes and ears paired with a pink leotard and pink tutu 4"x3"
- Red Toadstool - bring some whimsy to your home with this classic toadstool 2.5"x1.5"
- Candy Cane and Peppermint - these bring the festive joy no matter where you put them. Our favorite places are a tree, wreath, or using as decoration on a wrapped present! Candy Canes are 3" and Peppermints are 2"
MATERIALS: Organic and cruelty-free certified wool and toxic-free dyes.
BRAND: Made by Friendsheep, a woman-owned business in California. They work with underprivileged and disabled people in Nepal and provide them with ethical working conditioners, medical care, and education.
END OF LIFE: These are made with organic wool and non-toxic dye meaning they can be composted at the end of their very long life