Looking to up your zero waste game in the bathroom? Swap out your plastic shampoo bottle for a solid shampoo bar!
This shampoo bar is salon quality and safe for color treated hair. Pair with a conditioner bar for a perfect zero waste hair routine.
This bar will last you 4-6 months, if used 2-3 times a week. To extend the life of your shampoo bar, it is best kept elevated on a soap dish or out of the water so it can dry out.
Full sized bars are 3.2oz, travel sizes are .56oz.
What Shampoo Bar is right for you?
- Volumizing – For thin, fine, or lifeless hair, this is the solid shampoo bar for you. With African dates and B5 for frizz control Adds definition to waves and curls.
- Moisturizing – A true hydrating shampoo bar. If you have thicker or dryer hair, this is the place to start. With coconut oil and rice protein for extra hydration and nourishment.
- Maintain – Our go-to everyday shampoo bar. Great for normal hair, or if you wash your hair less frequently, because it gently removes any build-up. With honeyquat and shea butter for added shine.
- Soothe – A solid shampoo bar formulated specifically for itchy, flaky scalps. With white willow bark extract and kukui nut oil. Helps soothe a touchy scalp and leaves your hair feeling soft and manageable.
- Curl- For textured hair, types 3 and 4. For improved curl and wave health. With Babassu Butter and Pracaxi Butter to add definition and seal in moisture.
INGREDIENTS: Each bar has these or similar ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Vegetable Based*), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, African Date Fruit (Water, Rice Amino Acids, Lactobacillus/Date Fruit Ferment Extract), Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Polyquaternium 7, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*), Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Propanediol (Vegetable Based*), Mineral Pigment CI 77492. (*Derived Source)
BRAND: Manufactured by HiBar, a women-owned business based in St Paul, Minnesota.
END OF LIFE: This product comes in a recyclable paper box with a sticker.
Pairs well with: Conditioner Bar.