Is there anything better than the smell of chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven? Here is way to get that heavenly scent plastic-free! Makes a great host/hostess gift or white elephant gift, too. Treat yourself or your loved ones to these delicious cookies.
Pairs well with: Silicone Baking Mat
What you will need:
- Tare Market Cookie Mix
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 1 large egg or egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: coarsely ground sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Beat butter and egg in a medium mixing bowl
- Add vanilla extract and cookie mix, stir
- Drop 1 tablespoon of dough on cookie sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Optional: add coarsely ground sea salt to the top of your warm cookies
Makes 20 cookies
INGREDIENTS: All-purpose flour, brown sugar, cane sugar, dark chocolate chips, seal salt, baking soda
BRAND: Made in the Tare Market kitchen!
END OF LIFE: 16oz glass jar is perfect for visiting your local bulk store. Twine can be reused or composted. Cardstock tag can be recycled.