Take waste out of the equation when managing your period! These cotton washable pads will save a ton of waste from your monthly cycle and provide soft, breathable comfort for your body. This reusable option will save thousands of disposable period products from entering the landfill.
Please note that colored pad options vary and you may not receive the same color that is pictured.
How to Choose the Right Pads for You
When you're deciding which style or size of cloth pads you need, the most important factor is the absorbency level. After you determine your absorbency, you can choose if you need a longer or larger style (like the Plus line for extra coverage).
Choose Pantyliners if:
- you want back-up for a menstrual cup or tampon
- you have very light flow, including at the very beginning or end of your cycle
- you want to wear everyday protection
- your prefer mini sized liners
Select the GladRags Pantyliner Plus if you prefer more coverage in the front and back.
Choose Day Pads if:
- you typically use standard absorbency disposable day pads
- you sometimes leak urine when you sneeze or laugh (happens to the best of us!)
- you have moderate flow
- you prefer standard size maxi pads
Select the GladRags Day Pad Plus if you prefer a longer and wider coverage area.
All Day Pads come with 1 Day Holder and 2 Inserts that allow you to customize the absorbency of the pad according to your flow.
Choose Night Pads if:
- you have just given birth and need postpartum protection
- you tend to leak heavily over the front or back of your pads
- you have heavy flow
Select the GladRags Night Pad Plus which includes 1 Night Holder and 2 extra-coverage Night inserts.
Care instructions: After use, separate the inserts from the holder, if applicable, and soak in clean, cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry.
Avoid using detergents that include fabric softeners or whiteners as these can inhibit the absorbency of your cloth pads.
Staining is common but this does not indicate that your laundered cloth pads are not clean or sanitary.
Pairs well with: Menstrual Cup.